Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 3...

July 4th, 2011

Servus!
Happy Fourth of July! At the MTC, we had a big celebration and this guy came who has been the Adviser to the President for like a billion years. They had a big thing about how the Restoration through Joseph Smith could only happen in America because of the religious freedom we have. It was pretty cool! You totally should have sent me sparklers! I made a catapult out of our rubber work out band. I could have launched them! Actually. It's a good thing you didn't send me them...
Everything is pretty much the same here. Our day to day routine doesn't change very much. But German is going great! And lessons are becoming a ton easier now that I can already say what I want to. But yeah, everything else is good! I really am excited that my mission president is going to be pretty strict. Obedience brings blessings! I've already seen that here in the MTC. Das Buch Mormon ist wunderbar! I'm really enjoying it so much. I just read all of 2nd Nephi in one day like last week. That was crazy. I'm already in like Alma 35ish and I started when I got here. Which is a lot for me... haha... I can't stop! And I actually stay awake during personal study now... Most days...!

Woot! Three weeks on Wednesday! The days feel like weeks, and the weeks feel like days.. We get new missionaries here every Wednesday, but we only get new Deutschers every three weeks. So starting on Wednesday I won't be one of the new kids anymore! Yay! I'm doing pretty good with the sleeping schedule. It's not too bad.. But yeah, if you ever want to send me Dew don't hesitate... We CAN have it! But we just can't buy it haha.
Dad has emailed me a couple times. It's good to hear from him!

So yeah! The MTC is great! But I can't wait to get to the Mission Field. Six weeks!
The Church is true! Til next week then...

Herzlich,
Elder Heinrich

No comments:

Post a Comment