Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 9...

August 13th, 2011

Quick note to Jenna:
I think the MTC is just making me lose my mind. Haha. (Jenna) mentioned that you thought about ordering in a pizza to the MTC. That would have been awesome to have a pizza! But that's ok :) I can call at the airport. I'll call you around 1ish utah time. I was going to write Grandma today, but I figured I'll just call her on Monday and that will be way better. I'll call Grandpa Hefley too. I got a phone card for way cheap with our missionary dicount here. MONDAY!! Can you believe it? I can't. It's weird, but I'm totally ready to leave this place haha. I can't wait to get out and talk to real people! Anyways. Not much has happened since Monday. I got your Package!! Thanks so much. We've already played guess who, but we play it in German! It's sweet. Holy Ensigns Batman. That was a ton! You know I'll be sleeping most of the flight, right? Haha. But thanks. I picked like 5 really good ones and I'll read and study them tomorrow and during the flight since all my stuff will be packed up by tomorrow. Sweet beans though. I loved Dallin's Mario and Allison's Hand print! Tell them I love them and I'll send them some German candy when I get there. I'll throw in some chocolate for you and Jeff! Love you!

Mit Liebe,
Elder Heinrich


August 15th, 2011

{No Email today...}
But we were able to talk to Scott today on the phone! He had a layover for a few hours and switched with the other elders for stations. Some stayed with the luggage, some went and ate, and some called home. Then they all switched around with each other. He sounded so great! And so happy! He didn't have very long to talk while at the airport, but just hearing a little from him was so exciting. He bore his testimony in German for all of us. Even though we couldn't understand it, you could tell he was full of the spirit and the Duetch sounded great! We're all so excited for him to be in Germany and proud of his love for the Lord and his willingness to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment