Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 6...

July 25th, 2011

From now on, I'm going to just write one big email and send it to everyone. You can still email me individually, because I print out all the emails and write down what I'm going to say and my answers to your questions so it doesn't take too long. We only get 30 minutes, and if were not done it shuts off and doesn't let us send it.
Sounds like everything is going well back home though! Thanks Darrell for that postcard! You guys are so thoughtful. Also, that scripture: 1 Peter 5:1-5. I don't know if that is too long though. Mom, 16 inch collar on that short sleeved shirt would be perfect. I only need one though I think. Thank you so much! That's funny that Zach and Colby still come over. Tell them to use dearelder to write me. It's way better. And Jake says thanks for the package!
Jenna/Jeff, Thanks for the Package! It really was such a good idea! I tried writing my journal in the candle light. It was so hard! those Pioneers were studs. And it was so great to see that family tree! Bern, Switzerland is in my mission! But I probably won't serve there because Switzerland is being dumb with their visas. And Jeff, I fly out August 15th!
Kellie, Thanks for the note! but lit's not use that little trick to send notes back and forth. Obedience with exactness! Amla 57:21!
Everything is going really great here. 3 more weeks and I'll be in Deutschland! Isn't that crazy? I'm learning so much here though, it's amazing. And guess what? I've already finished the Book of Mormon! It's so amazing. I love it! So last week they made me and my companion Zone Leaders. Well Today we had 27 Missionaries leave, more than half of our branch! So they made us AP's! But! we are still the Zone Leasders too! Yay responsiblilities! So basically my Sundays are gone now because of meetings. But it's great! So the other night, around 11:30, I was still awake and my companion, who is on the top bunk all of a sudden hanged over the edge and was like halfway in my bed. (Keep in mind he is still asleep at this point) and said "Hey! are you awake?!" repeatedly. I said yes, and asked what was wrong and he responded with "I don't know" And rolled back over and went to sleep. The MTC does crazy things to you... Haha!
I told Jeff last week, but I've gained 7 pounds :( So you don't need to send me food anymore haha. And dad sent me enough Mountain Dew to last me to Germany! My photo's weren't ready today, but I'll send them off in the morning, along with a copy of my schedule so you can see how packed our days are.
I love you all! And the Church is so true! For reals.
Mit Liebe,
Elder Heinrich

No comments:

Post a Comment