Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 7...

August 1st, 2011

Sup.
What if that was all I wrote for the week? hahahaha.
Anyways. This week has been good! We were supposed to get new Germans on Wednesday, but they got delayed until next week. So we all thought this week was going to suck, only having about half of what we usually have in our zone. But it was pretty good!! Me and my companion have four "investigators": Klaus, Robert(With a weird German R roll on the first R), Lyndsey, and Elise. It's awesome! And we committed Klaus to baptism on Saturday! Yay us! It's so cool to see them progress and come closer to Christ, even if it's just for practice. You can really feel the Spirit in the meetings!
Mom and Darrell - I got you post card! Thanks for the gum, but unfortunately we're not supposed to chew gum here while we're walking around. So I put the entire package of gum in my mouth at once. Because today's P day and I can do that sort of thing... Anyway! That scripture is too long? That stinks. Because IT'S AWESOME. But I'll find another one tonight and send it home on one of those little postcard things. I don't have time to find one right now... Sounds like you guys are doing awesome though! Way to make it to church!!
Jenna - Thanks for the email! You were the only one besides dad and mom this week haha. But that's a funny picture! I just kind of ignored that one statement you made about happening to run into me outside one day... Just because it's one of the big rules here that we can't meet family outside. Sorry! I would have loved to see you though! Sounds like you guys had fun. Good thing the summer camp went well! That's awesome! You're just too cool. And you can send me pictures through email, but then I can only see them when I'm emailing... so I'd prefer hard copies if you could. And you could send me some of the pics from my farewell? I haven't seen any of them yet :( also, my friends said you've been updating my blog! Way to go! Will you post my address on facebook when I head to Germany? I don't have it on me right now, but I'll get it to you. Oh, one BIG favor from you. So some copy places you can take Preach my Gospel and they'll copy it and shrink it down to like the size of normal scriptures. And that would be AMAZING. just because PMG is huge. So could you look into doing that? I'll pay for the copy fees... Thanks!!
Jeff - I got a letter from your dad! It was all in German, but I could understand like 90% of it!! It was sweet! I'll write him back as soon as I get some time.
Have I gotten any mail? Of course I have. Haha! I got 5 letters just today!! I'm so loved :) It's great here though. This week is going to rock. Today - P day. Tuesday - Half day with a Devotional. Wednesday - 21 new German missionaries!! And 3 from England and 1 from ALBANIA!! Awesome. Thursday - TRAVEL PLANS!! I'm so stoked!! So I'll let you know next week when I have a layover to call you on the phone. Friday - Nothing special, except we sing the Rebecca Black song every week. So that's pretty cool. Saturday - Actually kind of crappy. But then it's Sunday! And I love Sundays. Except all our meetings now. Beeing AP and Zone Leader at the same is kind of tough, but not too bad... Including checking our Zone's doors at 10:30 everynight and enforcing quiet time for our zone, we get to check EVERY room on EVERY floor of our building EVERY night! Yay! It's great. oh, and there's foor floors in our building... But I love it, really! I love being an example to the newer Germans, and I can't wait to give the tour and welcome all to new ones on Wednesday!! I'm not craving anything specific... I've written Grandpa Hefley a few times, and I'll write Grandma Ilean tomorrow, Promise :)
TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!!! AGH! Can you believe I've been here almost 7 weeks now? And I'll be in Germany in just another 2? I can't. But I'm so excited. And I've really studied so much here. I'm already done with the Book of Mormon, and now I'm in like Luke in the New Testament. I should finish that by the time I'm in the field. And I'm digging into the German language like no other. I love it! And I can already say so much!
I love you all! And the church is true!! Until next week then!
Mit Liebe,
Elder Heinrich

No comments:

Post a Comment